HOW TO INCLUDE/EXCLUDE YOR SERVER HERE
If you want your server in this directory set it as open server. The OnionMail directory scan it then put into the list automaticaly.
To set the server type and server group see this howto.
To include or exclude your server from this directory, send a message to the application:
The subject must be "SERVER ADD" or "SERVER REMOVE" and the sender must be the sysop user.
Use the word "RULEZ" on the subject to get more informations about network application.
If the SSL certificate of the server is changing or you can't connect read this guide.
OnionMail public exit server list.
WARNINGThese servers are not managed by the OnionMail communities. This list is produced by OnionMail directory application by IAM protocol.
This list may be incomplete or out of date.
To contact the administratos of the server, use the sysop contact mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com ).
- The "Sub.Av." field indicates the possibility to create a new email address now.
- The "wizard" field indicates the ability to use RQUS.
- The "Ping" field indicates the average access time in seconds.
- The "Exit" field indicates the number of recognized Internet EXIT server.
- The "Friends" field indicates the number of servers that verify the server in a federated network.
- NOR = Normal server.
- UNK = No set any informations.
- EXP = Experimental / Test server (Don't use).
- CLO = Closed (Subscriptions are not allowed).
- BIG = Big server (more than 1000 users).
- HUG = Huge server (more than 2000 users).
- STA = Server full (Registration is not recommended).
- RST = Reset server (Delete all user after h 00:00 am automatically).
- ??? = Configuration error.
- BAD = Bad server (Don't use).
- MNT = Server under maintenance.
- EXIT = Exit server (connection between Internet and Tor).